Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Surprise!

You may notice the layout of this blog is a little different. You may also notice the name change. Honestly, it took about 5 minutes of brainstorming to come up with today (August 11th) but I have been brainstorming for months looking for the correct name.
My initials are AO and I have been getting into travel and photography lately. I felt it would be the most appropriate name. My own sort of adventures and most of my photography leads me outdoors. So there you have it. I also changed my image to be a little more down to earth than made up like it was before.

Lastly, I feel that though I love cooking and food, this won't be primarily a food blog. More of an everything blog!

As far as posts go, they will be random though I have been trying to keep up with an every couple/few days post to keep consistent. Bear with me!

So there you have it. I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment