Wednesday, August 5, 2015

My favorite bloggers to follow: Health and Fitness

I've been following numerous fitness and health blogs for what seems like years. I've followed and unfollowed. I have a particular knack for keeping up with several on their blogs (not just their insta, tumblr, etc.)


Here are my favorite that I thought would interest y'all!

Vivianna Does Makeup - Now I know she's not primarily a health and fitness blog, but when she posts about it I can't help but glue my eyes to the screen until I'm finished with what's she's posted about health and fitness wise that week.

Working Out and Eating In - This is a recent favorite but a blogger than I can relate with on a personal level. She's not insanely popular thus, still humble and focused on her goals. I love her weekly "What I Ate Wednesday" posts the best!

Jamie Eason - Though not a huge blogger but more of a social media buff (quite literally) she was the first person to motivate me to lift weights, eat clean, and live my life happily! A quick Google search and you can find her just about anywhere.

Victoria Loses 100 - Girlfriend is FIERCE! Her ultimate goal is to lose 125 pound and she's come so far. I've met her in person and she is the realest person you can get to know. She is also so encouraging and doesn't forget where she's come from.

I want to do a series of these since I follow quite a few. Do you have a favorite? Are you a health and fitness blogger? Tell me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment