Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New Orleans: The House


This past weekend some friends, my husband and I headed to New Orleans for Red Dress Weekend and to celebrate not only my husbands birthday but my good friends as well.
We all live in Houston and while driving is more cost efficient, that 6 hour drive back after a weekend of festivities isn't the best to look forward (or dread) towards.


We flew over and rented a house through AirBnB in the Garden District. It so reminded me of the apartments in Paris and I just loved that old house charm it had.

The house had about 3-4 bedrooms and numerous doors, it was perfect for our group.

Obviously snapped these as we were leaving

If you are in New Orleans I highly suggest the uptown area rather than picking a hotel. It's just a short Uber ride or 20-30 minute walk to the French Quarter and makes your stay feel more authentic.

Have you stayed anywhere unique in your travels? Comment down below and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment