Friday, October 16, 2015

Things I've been loving lately

Via
It certainly has been a while!
Since I last updated I worked on a feature film and an athletic commercial. I've also gained quite a bit of muscle. ;)

Nothing much else has changed so I thought I would update on some of my favorite things lately.


I decided to try a Port wine at a wine bar on our last date and let me tell you. It's like drinking pecan pie without being too sweet, super nutty and a perfect balance of flavors in this wine.

My Fitbit and I have been inseparable lately and since I've been working out almost every day I've been hitting my goal every day!

Halloween - I started decorating for Halloween two weeks into September. Oops? Halloween is so fun to decorate for. I'll have to post some pictures soon!

Of course this post wouldn't be complete without mentioning Fall and pumpkin everything. While I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin flavored things, I was first in line to get everything pumpkin scented at Bath and Body Works. My favorite scents this season are Pumpkin Pie and Caramel Pumpkin Swirl.

What's your favorite things lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment