Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Leftover Pico de Gallo Guacamole

I had some avocados that were getting rather soft and some leftover store bought pico I needed to use up. What better way to use those thing than to make homemade guac!?

Here I have 2 avocados, some leftover pico de gallo from the store and peeled garlic. I used two small garlic cloves





Split avocados in half with knife down middle, remove the pit






















I juiced half a lime over the avocados, a little tip is to insert the lime half with the fruit facing down. It'll get a lot more juice out.



















Add the leftover pico you have, I had about 2 tablespoons left, I minced the garlic cloves and added them as well then start chopping away! I like my guac a little more on the chunky side so I chopped it up with a spoon until I got the consistency I liked.



















I seasoned with a few cranks of salt and pepper.




















I know guac isn't the prettiest to photograph but there you have it! Perfect, chunky leftover pico de gallo guacamole.



No comments:

Post a Comment