Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A learning experience

In an effort to become a better "home cook" I created this blog to spotlight something I love doing every day.
Cooking!
I got into it around the time I was in fourth grade. I wasn't as serious as I am now, probably because I was too busy playing outside, but I have always had such a passion for food and cooking.
I have not been to school for cooking or baking but I have always dreamed about it, maybe later on in life?
Today, I enjoy teaching myself cooking from recipes out of cookbooks, online, on my always on Food Network on the television and handed to me from friends and family.
My goals are to become a better cook and discover all types of new foods and recipes as well as baking a little!
This blog and my time will be a learning experience in itself so come on in and join me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment