Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekend Eats

This weekend was pretty low key but I had some serious eats!

Saturday morning I had such a lovely brunch, my favorite part was the apple cinnamon bacon. So good.

That afternoon I went to get get some crawfish from Boil House here in Houston. To accompany it I got some Shiner Ruby Redbird.


I almost didn't get a picture, I was so excited to eat it!
Later on Patrick and I decided to drink some beers at home. 
I can't remember the name of the beer but it was literally the darkest beer I've ever seen and also the thickest! It also tasted super good and smokey!
Sunday was rainy so I needed some Pho for comfort. Luckily we live to one of the best pho places in Houston, ready in 5 minutes!
Overall, it was a good weekend for eats!





1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm these all looks so delicious :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete