Friday, March 6, 2015

An update

Via

Well I said I was back from the dead, but obviously that wasn't true.

The holidays got in the way, then so on and so on. Here I am now! I had to exchange the camera I got for my graduation (got a slightly better upgraded one, holla!) and I am ready to start cookin'!

That being said, I may transition over to a wordpress, get all professional and get my own domain name. Especially since my URL is a bit too common. I need to shake things up a bit, eh?


With all the food blogs around it has been hard to come up with a original URL name. I've come up with one, I think,  but I am wary of my direction and honestly I need to figure some things out first.

Don't fret, I should be making my decision soon. Just choosing something is so final you know?

might also change the outlook of my blog to include not only food but lifestyle things. I know, I know. Pick one thing and stick to it right? Well I mean, there's other things in life besides cooking and I'd like to also share those things too believe it or not!

Excitingly enough, I am going on a 2 week Eurotrip this month, less than 2 weeks to be exact, and am so excited to be able to share when I get back. I'll be stopping in Madrid to join my best friend ever where she teaches English to elementary aged kids, from there we're off to Amsterdam to chill and celebrate my birthday. We head back to Madrid then I'm off again on a 2 night solo trip to Paris. I mean I couldn't make a trip to Europe without visiting Paris! After that it's back to Madrid for a few more days, Turkey for a 7 hour layover and I'm back in Houston to seek out a career path.


Thank you so kindly for bearing with me during my few months of transitioning my life around.

No comments:

Post a Comment