Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sin City



I'm back from a whirlwind trip in Sin City herself. While Vegas was fun (yet expensive, oof), I'm ready to get back into the routine of everything. Still thinking how I want to channel this blog and what else to name it as the name I did pick is already taken!

I spent Easter here in Vegas to celebrate one of my longest known and dearest friends.




Here's some highlights from the trip

  • Thunder from Down Under was hilarious and just as much as Magic Mike as you think
  • Burgers from BLT burger in The Mirage with a boozy milkshake to go with it
  • Topless pool where you meet the most fabulous girlfriends (sans top) and just go with it! 
  • Watermelon Cooler cocktails at said pool that I HAVE to recreate now
  • The limo ride where we sipped champagne and did the typical "I'M IN VEGAS!" thing out of the top
The weekend itself was a whirlwind being it was for a bachelorette party and I'm still feeling a little hazy from all the shots but it was a great time and I can't wait to go back with some more friends. My bank account on the other hand can beg to differ. *insert flying money emoji here*

How was your Easter weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment